Colored High Solid oil based on 100% natural ingredients. Environmentally friendly, no solvents. Infinite design possibilities for highest standards!
Loba continues the success story of the proven ImpactOil coloring system with an optimized color range. Loba offers a total of 17 colors, classified into three basic colors, seven wood colors and seven trend colors. The mixability of all colors with one another and the optional pre-treatment with the waterborne pigment stain PreTone provide endless design possibilities.
Colored 2K High Solid Oil for parquet and wood floors on natural basis. Gives the wood a gentle tone, highlighting the wood structure and the natural grain. Suitable for public and private areas with highest requirements, even for use in wet areas.
- 100% natural solids – completely solvent-free
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals
- All colors can be mixed with one another
- Low consumption, very economical
- Safe, simple and time-saving application in a 1-day system
- Already usable after 24 hours
- Recommended for children's toys according to DIN EN 71-3
- Anti-slip certified according to BGR 181 and DIN 51130, evaluation group R10
For coloring and preserving parquet and wood floors. For public and private areas with high traffic as well as areas exposed to high humidity, e.g. bathrooms, wellness areas etc. Suitable for almost all European and exotic wood species according to the Loba suitability list, see Loba product catalog.
- Please note our sanding recommendations for coloration
- Optional pre-treatment with Loba PreTone to intensify the colors
- Apply the first layer of ImpactOil Color with Loba Trowel, wait for it to penetrate
- Approximately 20 minutes after beginning the first layer, equalize with single disc machine and Loba Special Pad beige
- Apply the second layer of ImpactOil Color with Loba Trowel, wait for it to penetrate
- Approximately 20 minutes after beginning the second layer, equalize with single disc machine and Loba Special Pad beige
- Walkable after 12 hours
- Consumption per layer: approx. 30 g/m²
400 - 500 square feet per 2.5 kg unit for transparent oil where 1 coat is required.
150 - 250 square feet per per 0.75 kg unit for colored oil with 2 coats. Coverage amounts depend on the absorbing properties of the wood.