Loba Viva Satin Water-Based Wood Floor Finish - 1 Gallon
- CFS Part No: LWWBVIVASATING01
- Brand: Loba
- Mfg Part No: LO-FI-289-L
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
- Excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Very good resistance to scuffing
- Powerful resistance to plasticizer migration from wood flooring adhesives
- Easy to use, no foaming or lap marks
- Fully cured after 5 days
- Low in emission, awarded the EMICODE® EC2 label
- Full "Connected Systems" approval
- Sand and remove dust from the surface properly
- The use of a primer is recommended (e.g. Loba EasyPrime)
- First coat of Viva with Loba roller Micro 100-120 (or T-bar, Trim Pad, Lambswool, Brush)
- Allow to dry for 2-3 hours
- Intermediate sanding with 150 grit
- Second coat of Viva with Loba roller Micror 100-120 (or T-bar, Trim Pad, Lambswool, Brush)
- Coverage: 500-600 square feet per gallon.
Loba Viva is a versatile 1K water-based finish at best value. Excellent for renovations and new installations! Outstanding application qualities, high resistance to chemicals and abrasion combine to make Loba Viva the perfect partner for both renovations and new installations of hardwood floors.
Loba Viva is compatible with all Connected Systems approved wood flooring adhesives from Wakol. This gives you maximum security for renovations and new installations, as chemical reactions between finish and adhesive are eliminated.
Range of use:
1K water-based finish for wood floors. For normal to heavy traffic in residential areas and light commercial use. Excellent for renovations and new installations.
Tech SpecsBack To Top
|Finish Type||Water-Based Finish|