Norton 20 inch Red (Medium) Sand Dollar
- CFS Part No: NTPAD20SDRED_MEDIUM
- Manufacturer: Norton
- Mfg Part No: 66623383384
Unit Size: 1 EA
Login for contractor pricing
FeaturesBack To Top
- Used for multiple levels of surface blending on hardwood floors.
- Used between coats of finish to give the surface a texture to adhere to.
- Used to remove dust particles and raised fibers between coats.
- Patent pending design allows you to smooth and prep the surface of the floor to properly accept the next coat of finish without the risk of nasty swirl marks
- Four grits - coarse, medium, fine and very fine.
The New Way to Sand Between Coats of Finish.
Blue = Course 100-120 Grit (16" and 20")
Red = Medium 120-150 Grit (16" and 20")
Yellow = Fine 150-180 Grit (16")
Green = Very Fine 220 Grit (16")
Tech SpecsBack To Top
|Abrasive Series||Sand Dollar|
|Abrasive Size||20" Diameter|