Delmhorst BD-2100 Moisture Meter
- CFS Part No: DEMOISTUREMETERBD2100
- Brand: Delmhorst
- Mfg Part No: BD-2100W/CS
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
- Bright, clear digital display
- Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors
- Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis
- Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation
- Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range.
- Use on drywall
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16" penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 8" x 3" x 1 5/8"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
Delmhorst BD-2100 BD-2100
The best-selling BD-2100 is great for measuring moisture in a variety of different building materials, including wood, concrete, drywall, EIFS, roofing, insulation, and flooring. The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst"s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
Tech SpecsBack To Top
|Tool Category||Moisture Meter|