Primatech P245 FL - 16 Gauge Pneumatic L Cleat Nailer with Fixed Base
FeaturesBack To Top
- Its heavy duty cast aluminum body and comfort grip combine ruggedness and easy handling.
- It is powerful yet smooth to handle, with no recoil effect.
- Its low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- The only flooring tool with a compact all-around striking surface, which enables the closest reach to the end walls and is misfire free.
- Its wood friendly composite standard base offers excellent protection to prefinished flooring boards. The standard base is interchangeable th the optional Trak Edge high impact base for even superior glide and stability.
- The tool has a large head cap, a high speed discharge valve activated from any angle and a striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact. A light mallet impact will set nail perfectly.
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air saving cycle and increased precision.
- It operates at a pressure of 80 psi (5,5 bar).
- A cast iron, 2.8lbs (1,3kg) 16"" (400mm) mallet is supplied with the 245.
The Primatech P245 Nailer is manufactured to install any type of 1/2"-33/32" hardwood flooring. It features a heavy-duty aluminum body for strength and a comfort grip handle for ease of use. This combination also significantly reduces any recoiling. This fastener has a low center of gravity, allowing for optimum stability. With a high-speed discharge valve and large head cap, you can expect this fastener to set nails perfectly with a light mallet impact.
Standard base: 3/4"" (19mm) is factory installed
Optional base: 1/2"" to 33/32"" (13 to 26mm) part P-188 adapter base.
For more information call 800-737-1786
Tech SpecsBack To Top
|Tool Category||Cleat Nailer|