Primatech P245 FS - 15-1/2 Gauge Pneumatic Stapler with Fixed Base
- CFS Part No: PTAIRSTAPLERP245SS
- Brand: Primatech
- Mfg Part No: P245FS
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
- Its heavy duty cast aluminum body and comfort grip combine ruggedness and easy handling.
- It is powerful yet smooth to handle, with no recoil effect.
- Its low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- The only flooring tool with a compact all-around striking surface, which enables the closest reach to the end walls and is misfire free.
- Its wood friendly composite standard base offers excellent protection to prefinished flooring boards. The standard base is interchangeable with the optional Trak Edge high impact base for even superior glide and stability.
- The tool has a large head cap, a high speed discharge valve activated from any angle and a striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact. A light mallet impact will set nail perfectly.
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air saving cycle and increased precision.
- It operates at a pressure of 80 psi (5,5 bar).
- A cast iron, 2.8lbs (1,3kg) 16" (400mm) mallet
- is supplied with the 245.
Check out the Primatech Pro 245 Fixed Base Stapler! Its heavy-duty aluminum body gives it rugged durability, while the comfort grip maintains easy-handling. It has a wood-friendly composite standing base, so your prefinished flooring boards are always well-protected. With this tool, you can enjoy power without any recoil effect and without sacrificing smoothness during use.
Standard base: 3/4" (19mm) is factory installed
Optional base: 1/2" to 33/32"" (13 to 26mm) part P-188 adapter base.
For more information call 800-737-1786
Tech SpecsBack To Top