Primatech P250 ASE - 15-1/2 Gauge Pneumatic Stapler with Adjustable Base and Primsurfer Roller
Uses 15-1/2 gauge 2", 1-3/4" or 1-1/2" flooring staples.
- CFS Part No: PTAIRSTAPLERP250ASE
- Manufacturer: Primatech
- Mfg Part No: P250ASE
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
Packed full of innovative features, the reinforced high-strength aluminum head casing offers reliability, extended performance and unequalled smoothness of operation. Close-tolerance parts assembly and a new cylinder design (for reduced wear and quick interchangeability between same generation units) are indeed a great added value for the discriminating user.
The 250ASE version features 3 distinctive advantages:
- The PrimSurfer bearing assembled roller base features a two-way side shift. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the tension in the user’s arm and back, thus increasing speed and precision and providing a substantial gain in time and floor boards installed. The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
- Primpact striking module is assembled with wear rings lasting over 1,250,000 cycles, for a tool with the lowest cost of ownership.
- High-capacity S-Lbo Staple channel magazine. Specifically designed for the Expert installer, the 230 staples format (5 strips of 46) does not affect the balance of the tool. Reload at any moment independently of remaining fasteners in the magazine and keep your installation pace.
Common features to all versions of the 250
- High speed action and minimal moving parts result in a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision,easy dismantling and durability.
- Primpact striking module.
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body.
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate.
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts.
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability.
- On-site maintenance. An allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments.
- Comfort grip.
- Wood friendly composite shoe.
- Extruded aluminum nail channel.
Tech SpecsBack To Top