Primatech P250 ASG - 15-1/2 Gauge Pneumatic Gym Stapler
- CFS Part No: PTAIRSTAPLERP250ASG
- Manufacturer: Primatech
- Mfg Part No: P250ASG
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
First with the OEM PrimSurfer Roller Base, the 250ASG pneumatic 15.5ga – 1/2” crown stapler is the most advanced tool designed for large surfaces such as gymnasium floors. The 250ASG installs 3/4’’ to 33/32’’ (19 to 26mm) solid and engineered flooring (factory set for 3/4’’/19mm).
The 250ASG Gym version provides the installation with 4 distinctive advantages:
1. The PrimSurfer bearing assembled roller base features a two-way side shift. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the tension in the user’s arm and back, thus increasing speed and precision and providing a substantial gain in time and floor boards installed. The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
2. Primpact striking module is assembled with wear rings lasting over 1,250,000 cycles, for a tool with the lowest cost of ownership.
3. High-capacity S-Lbo Staple channel magazine. Specifically designed for the Expert installer, the 230 staples format (5 strips of 46) does not affect the balance of the tool. Reload at any moment independently of remaining fasteners in the magazine and keep your installation pace.
4. Rotating ergonomic extension handle allows to operate the nailers at a higher or lower position. It can be easily set and locked at any position, thus providing a better comfort and tool control.
Tech SpecsBack To Top