Primatech P250 ASR - 15-1/2 Gauge Pneumatic Stapler with Adjustable Base and Primsurfer Roller
- CFS Part No: PTAIRSTAPLERP250ASR
- Brand: Primatech
- Mfg Part No: P250ASR
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
- short nose and compact valve design provide an all around striking surface and enable the nailing of more boards closer to the end walls.
- High speed action and few moving parts, for a powerful yet soft stroke, a shorter air-saving cycle and increased precision.
- Striking system that regulates the depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact.
- Finely threaded screw-in cartridge assembly for precision, easy dismantling and durability
- Primpact striking module
- Ergonomically designed for efficient handling
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body
- Safety mechanism embedded in baseplate
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade, will last longer under repeated impacts
- Low center of gravity and perfect balance provide stability
- On-site maintenance, an allen wrench is supplied for essential adjustments
- Comfort grip
- Wood friendly composite shoe
- Extruded aluminum nail channel
- Minimal demand on wrist and back
- Total posture ergonomics
- faster installation
- Maximum accuracy (keeps tool square with board)
- Rolls left or right without coming off the board
- 5/8" to 3/4" flooring
This 250-pound pneumatic fastening tool is up-to-speed with the most advanced technology available in the flooring installation world. Extensive field-testing and high levels of R&D make it user-friendly, high-performing, and precise. Its sturdy aluminum head casing sets it up for high reliability, smooth operation, and extended performance. The tool's short nose and compact valve design make it easy to nail boards into hard-to-reach places.
For more information call 800-737-1786
Tech SpecsBack To Top