SawStop Compact Table Saw
The Compact Table Saw comes with Miter Gauge, Brake Cartridge (installed), 4 mm Hex Key, Blade Wrenches (2), Riving Knife (installed), Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls, 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (installed), Push Stick, and Standard Lockdown Insert (installed)
- CFS Part No: SSSAWCOMPACTTABLE
- Manufacturer: SawStop
- Mfg Part No: CTS-120A60
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
- Exclusive-to-SawStop micro-adjust feature allows you to get the most precise cutting angles possible on a job site
- Solid Hi-Low Rack & Pinion Fence: Ensures reliably accurate cuts while supporting wide rips up to 24 1/2”
- Rigid tube structure and rubber feet provide a durable, stable cutting experience
- 10" blade for greater depth of cut
- On-saw storage compartment so you have all the tools you need close at hand
- Compact and portable for easy travel to any job site
- SawStop Safety System stops on contact with skin
- Standard-width miter slot
- Optional folding stand available
The SawStop Compact Table Saw is a highly durable, precise, and powerful tool that offers maximum cut capacity. It is the smallest and most portable option in the SawStop lineup, making it convenient for any workspace. With its rack and pinion fence, adjustments are easy and reliable, allowing for precise cutting angles. Additionally, it has an on-saw storage compartment for convenient tool and accessory storage. One of the standout features of this table saw is its patented safety system, which stops the spinning blade on contact with skin in less than 5 milliseconds, minimizing potential injuries to a mere scratch. With its impressive features and safety measures, the SawStop Compact Table Saw is a top-notch choice for woodworking professionals and enthusiasts alike.
10" BLADE: For maximum cut capacity
RACK & PINION FENCE: The Rack & Pinion fence is easy to adjust and reliably square, with a built-in high and low face that supports all kinds of cuts.
QUICK-TILT BEVEL WITH MICRO ADJUSTMENTS: Quickly and easily tilt the blade to your ideal angle with just one hand. The micro-adjust feature provides the ability to dial in a precise cutting angle.
Tech SpecsBack To Top