Waterlox Penetrating Original Tung Oil 350 Satin - 1 Gallon
- CFS Part No: WATUNGOILSATING01
- Manufacturer: Waterlox
- Mfg Part No: TB 6035
Unit Size: 1 EA
FeaturesBack To Top
- Non-toxic when dry/fully cured
- Use as a finish coat over base coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish
- Coverage/Thinning: One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat
- Dry Time: 24 hours between coats
- Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times
- Use our Materials Calculator to order the right amount of Waterlox for your finishing project
Waterlox Original 350VOC Satin
Produces a satin sheen appearance (20-25 gloss level). Our lowest gloss level offered. Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources. Formulated to be used "out of the can". Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish. Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish. Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes. Use as a finish coat to achieve a satin finish on all interior wood projects including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, gun stocks and various woodworking projects.
Tech SpecsBack To Top